The International Luxury Property and Residency Conference is the third global conference and exhibition dedicated to high-end real estate, residency and citizenship by investment programs, and personal financial consulting, to be held 7-8 November 2019 in Cannes, France.
The Expo combines a conference on the first day (7 November), with an exhibition, workshops, and individual appointments between attendees and exhibitors on the second day (8 November).
The International Luxury Property and Residency Conference incudes:
- A conference featuring government representatives, leaders of the world’s most prominent immigration companies, and major property developers;
- An exhibition showcasing around 100 international companies;
- The ‘Global Challenges of the Immigration Market’ roundtable for government representatives only;
- A press conference for leading business and industry media from 30 countries;
- A variety of other activities, including seminars, individual meetings with clients; and
Exhibitors and Attendees
The exhibition will bring together leading companies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta, and other EU states. Exhibitors include immigration companies, property developers, law and financial firms, and private banks.
Our regular exhibitors include:
- Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and more;
- International associations;
- Prominent immigration companies and luxury real estate market leaders;
- Major personal financial consultancies; and
- Other leaders in the related fields.
All in all, around 100 companies will participate in the Expo.
Visitors include private individuals interested in immigration, acquisition of upscale real estate and personal financial consulting services, as well as international entrepreneurs, home buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Topics of the Exhibition
- Immigration (temporary or permanent residency in developed countries);
- Acquisition of luxury real estate abroad (for personal use, to secure assets, create cash flow, or gain temporary or permanent residency through investment in an affluent country); and
- Personal financial consulting (company formation, opening bank accounts in highly developed countries, private banking, tax optimization etc.).
What We Deliver (B2B):
- World’s leading companies;
- The primary target audience: Direct prospects (potential immigrants and real estate buyers);
- The opportunity to meet potential partners from 30 countries;
- The opportunity to speak to your target audience at the conference;
- Access to an online appointment scheduling system to help you plan your schedule and make the most of your time at the exhibition; and
- Access to an exclusive database, featuring contact information for prospective clients and partners from around the globe.
What We Deliver (B2C):
- Comprehensive assistance with temporary and permanent residence permits, dual citizenship, real estate acquisition, asset protection, company formation, opening bank accounts in highly developed countries, );
- Individual meetings with real estate experts;
- Access to an online appointment scheduling system, that enables you to arrange meetings with participants in advance;
- You will be registered by the ILP Concierge Service and assigned a dedicated manager to assist you before and after the event;
- Bespoke face-to-face advice from financial and legal professionals, and more.
Between 2016 and 2019, the ILP team organized a series of international conferences and exhibition around the world, including in Monaco, Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku.
Tickets can be purchased on the official website. For more information, please contact the organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 335 581 11.